Lifesaving skills – For anyone, not just divers.
CPR and First Aid: Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care are essential skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Emergency First Response gives you the confidence to respond to medical emergencies for not just in the scuba diving world, but in your everyday world with your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers too. Therefore after completion this course, you will know how to respond to emergencies without being panic and might even save a human life.
What will you learn in EFR Primary Care (CPR)?
- How to respond to life-threatening emergencies
- Communicable Disease Protection
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use
What will you learn in EFR Secondary Care (First Aid)?
- Injuries or illnesses assessment
- Splinting for Dislocations and Fractures
We offer the EFR First Aid and CPR (Primary and Secondary) course, inclusive of:
- Professional instruction fee
- EFR manual
- Pocket mask
- EFR registration fee
- EFR Certification Card
- Knowledge Development, skill development and realistic scenario practice with EFR cerified instructors
- Courses can be in English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Malay and Cantonese
Other scuba diving course: