You can go directly from Open Water Diver to Advanced Open Water Diver.
Advanced Open Water course help to increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water.
You’ll develop skills that make diving more fun, more versatile and it expands the types of dives you can make (not only to 18m dive anymore).
What will you learn in Advanced Open Water Diver?
- Deep Dive (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/ 60-100 feet)
- Underwater navigation
- Three other Adventure Dives of your choice with instructor’s guidance
* e.g. AWARE-fish identification, drift diving, multilevel and computer diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater nature study, underwater photography, underwater videography, wreck diving, etc
We offer the Advanced Open Water Diver Course, inclusive of:
- Professional instruction fee
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver manuals with Data Carrier Slate
- PADI registration fee
- PADI Gold Certification Card
- Long Adventure Logbook
- Long Adventure T-shirt
- Knowledge Development class with PADI certified instructors
- Knowledge Development class according to time requested (by appointment)
- FREE Wi-Fi use at Long Adventure dive center
- FREE rental of scuba equipment FOR LIFE!! (Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Fin and Weight Belt )
- Courses can be teach in English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Malay and Cantonese
Your next ADVENTURE — Rescue Diver
Other scuba diving course: