PADI EFR INSTRUCTOR (EFRI)
Many wonder how could they help when they face emergency situation. You do not need to be an diver to take this course. As an Emergency First Response instructor, you can reach out to help everyone including your friends, family, neighbors, and local businesses, prepare them to handle emergencies.
During this course, you will learn how to organize and conduct EFR courses. You teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines.
What will you learn in EFR Instructor course?
- Creates a positive learning environment
- Presenting course content
- Encouraging self-discovery in students
- Evaluating student understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice session
- How to manage an effective scenario-based learning experiences
- At least 18 years old
- Have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months
Other scuba diving course: