PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC)
Career change? Change of lifestyle? Live the dream!!!
To become a PADI Instructor, first you’ll need to complete the PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC). This 14 days course is designed to introduce you various teaching techniques for teaching in a classroom, a confined water environment and also in Open Water.
We will introduce you to the entire PADI system of diver education as well as discuss the latest Business & Marketing trends in the industry. We will also make sure you have the necessary Standard and knowledge for a qualified PADI Scuba Divig Instructor.
After that you’ll be examined by PADI’s external examiners to make sure you meet the required standard. A 2-days PADI Instructor Examination.
PADI IDC Prerequisites:
- Be certified as a PADI Divemaster or hold a leadership level certification with another recreational diver training organization
- At least 18 years old
- Have been a certified diver for at least 6 months
- Have at least 60 logged dives. (You’ll need 100 logged dives to take the Instructor Examination)
- Have CPR and First Aid Training within the last 24 months
- Be physically fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months. A licensed physician must sign the form and state that the candidate is fit for scuba diving. A licensed physician must sign the form and state that the candidate is fit for scuba diving.
Next Level- PADI Specialty Instructor
Other scuba diving course: