Be a certified DIVER!!
Get your PADI scuba certification with us TODAY! This is the start where you’ll learn how to scuba dive, discover the new world and get closer to the delicate beauty of tiny fish and colorful tropical reef.
What will you learn in Open Water Diver?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (home study or in a classroom) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
We offer the Open Water Diver Course, inclusive of:
- Professional instruction fee
- PADI Open Water Diver manuals with RDP (dive table)
- Padi registration fee
- PADI Gold Certification Card
- Long Adventure Logbook
- Long Adventure T-shirt
- Knowledge Development class with PADI certified instructors
- Unlimited confined water trainning until mastering the skills
- Class according to time requested (by appointment)
- FREE Wi-Fi use at Long Adventure dive center
- FREE rental of scuba equipment FOR LIFE!! (Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator, Fin and Weight Belt
- Courses can be teach in English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Malay and Cantonese
Your next ADVENTURE — Advanced Open Water Diver
Other scuba diving course: